Sunday, June 14, 2009

Trip To Kuala Lumpur And Hong Kong Part I


On Flight
JAKARTA (CGK) - KUALA LUMPUR (KUL)
The Flight Took 2 hours... During the flight I only ate... ate... and ate... The weather isn't good at that time... My mom was scared. Haha... That's not funny but I can't help but laughed.
Mommy... Don't be scare la...




I Arrived around 10 MAL in LCCT and we ate in (XXXXX Restaurant).
We was waited for around 6 hours for the next flight to Hong Kong...
Kuala Lumpur (KUL) - HONG KONG (HKG)
took 4 hours flight. so bored.... I was crazy...



Welcome To Hong Kong International Airport !
Which way is Immigration ? OH MY... We walked for a long way to get to Immigration...
The Airport's GREAT !!!!
Should to used MASK for ANTI-SWINE FLU (H1N1) !


On Train to Hong Kong Island (Hotel Located there)
my mom also used MASK... not funny if we back to Indonesia we bring SWINE FLU from
Hong Kong...

No comments: